Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sammy Sued?

The fist-pumping Jersey Shore cast members are under fire again for putting said fists where they don't belong. Two South Florida attorneys are filing assault charges - not against one of the dudes, but against Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola.The 22-year-old star reportedly got into a fight while at Club Dream on South Beach on May 8. Kristin DeMinco was the woman on the receiving end.DeMinco's attorneys say she was assaulted and punched twice in the face by Giancola while in the club. "She saw me talking to him," Deminco said."Asked why I was talking to her boyfriend. She was jealous I guess that I was talking to him. I was like, you can calm down ... we are just talking."
Sammi Giancola Pic
She cleans up nice, but Sammi's got a temper!
Look, you don't want to even be accused for hitting on Ronni.
"I wasn't trying to hit on him," she maintains. "She exchanged bad words at me. I exchanged some bad words back. She hit me twice in the face."
Then the Guidos/ettes who gained reality TV fame in Seaside Heights, N.J., supposedly took part in another fight, getting 'em kicked out of the club.
They lawsuit is the latest in what has become a trend of Jersey Shore cast members getting into physical altercations for increased television ratings.

2 comments:

  1. This post really reminds me of the South Park episode!

    Hope they aren't so quick to anger when they have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Ronni really worth fighting over. I mean all Sammi needs to do is watch the show and she will see he has been playing her.

    ReplyDelete